Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Paula Deen




         The Intertextuality project was very difficult due to the fact that there is so many possiblilities, and most of the ones that come to your mind first are already taken. Doing Paula Deen on butter is ironic, as well as punny. Everyone knows Paula Deen as a very southern woman who uses lots of butter in everything; therefore, my idea shows intertextuality. My project was done on Photo Shop. I took a risk with using photo shop because I had never used it before; I didn't even know how to start. I also took the risk of offending some Paula Deen fans. After I finished the label I brought in a real Land O Lakes butter container and replaced that label with mine. Overall I enjoyed the project and the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment